The Tubby Jacks 13” cooker is the preferred choice for picnics, camping holidays and those carefree weekends away in the camper van. Weighing only 23kg, the Tubby Jacks 13" is easily portable and easy to use.
- Stylish, glazed ceramic Tubby Jacks cooker body
- Ceramic fire box, fire ring and cast iron fire grate
- 13” diameter cast iron cooking grill
- User friendly stainless steel air control vents
- Easy to read temperature gauge
- High quality metal stand in a tough powder coated finish
- Hard wearing enamel finish available in 5 fantastic colours
- Gross weight: 23kg
- Main body diameter: 33cm/13 inches
- Diameter of cooking grid: 27.2cm/10.7 inches
- Cooking area: 102 square inches/660 sq cm
- Assembled dimensions: 35cmL x 40.5cmD x 55cmH
- Working Height: 34.5cm
- Top Vent: Cast iron
- Side table: Wood (handle: bamboo)
- Band/Spring/Stand: Stainless steel
- Cooking grid: Stainless steel
- Charcoal Plate: Cast iron
- Fire ring/Fire box: Ceramic
- Grill Dome/Grill base: Ceramic
- Outer body: Glazed enamel
- Lifetime guarantee on outer body
This sweet little kamado brings style and convenience to your outdoor lifestyle; weighing in at just 23kg it’s easily portable and it’s no trouble to pop it in the boot of your car or camper van when you head for the hills for a picnic or some wild camping.
It may be small but there’s no compromise on quality; a sturdy double ceramic body houses a ceramic fire box and a fire ring to suspend the grill. And don’t be misled by the size – the 13 inch diameter gives you 102 square inches of cooking area to work with – that’s easily a whole chicken cooked in a little over an hour!
The Tubby Jacks 13” outdoor cooker is easy to light and is ready for use in just ten minutes – and once it’s reached temperature it’s easy to maintain using the top quality stainless steel air controls and built in temperature gauge. That gorgeous ceramic body retains the heat to allow you 8 different cooking methods – so you can roast, sear, bake, pan fry, grill, and slow cook, as well as using your TJ-13 as a meat or fish smoker and a pizza oven – imagine that! Authentic Italian style pizzas cooked in the traditional wood fired way in the great outdoors! If you’re heading for the coast, how about freshly caught grilled fish infused with the natural flavours of wood chips?
And what’s more, once lit, this little beauty will give you three hours of cooking time on just one load of lumpwood charcoal, so you won’t need to keep refuelling. The small amounts of ash produced from the recommended lumpwood means cleaning the bottom of your Tubby Jacks kamado isn’t a chore.
Take cooking in the wild to a new dimension with a Tubby Jacks 13” outdoor cooker – fresh air, beautiful surroundings, great company, and great food – what more could you want?