Rytons Baffled LookRyt AirCore
- Retro-fitted combustion air vent for boilers, stoves and fires.
- Tube contains a system of baffles to reduce light and draughts.
- Unique draught reducing panel disperses air evenly for improved comfort.
- Paint or wallpaper the panel to match room décor for a discreet appearance.
- External water baffle prevents transfer of water across the cavity.
- External grille U.V. stabilised to slow down the effects of sunlight.
- HETAS approved for use with solid fuel appliances.
- LookRyt Panel: Patent No. GB 2490138.
7,900mm² (79cm²) per unit (tested to BS EN 13141-1:2004 and independently verified by the BRE).Size:
- External grille: 166mm L x 160mm H.
- Tube: 127mm (5″) Dia. x 358mm L (if required, a maximum 63mm may be cut from each end of the tube).
- LookRyt panel: 172mm L x 172mm H.
- LookRyt panel: Magnolia (may be painted or wallpapered to match décor).
- External grille: U.V. stabilised high impact polystyrene.
- Tube: High impact polystyrene (contains recycled plastic). Softening point: 70ºC. Melting point: 120ºC.
- LookRyt panel: High impact styrene. Melting point: 160-180ºC.
- Box quantity: 1 set.
- Box size: 44cm W x 19cm H x 22.5cm D.
- Box weight: 0.699kg.
- Equivalent area tested to BS EN 13141-1:2004 and independently verified by the BRE.
- Also refer to: The Building Regulations, Approved Document J.
- The Building (Scotland) Regulations, Mandatory Standard 3.21.
- The Building Regulations (Northern Ireland), Technical Booklet L.
- British Standard BS 5440-2.
- British Standard BS 5871-3 (decorative fuel effect gas fires).