At Dorset Stove Installations Ltd we offer a wide variety of Services to cover all your wood burner needs.
Our dedicated team are HETAS Registered and guarantee to provide you with professional, honest advice regarding all aspects of stove installation and aftercare.
We offer an installation only service or supply and fit everything, with a wide range of wood burners and multi-fuel stoves currently on the market, our online shop has a wide range of carefully selected wood, multi fuel, gas and electric stoves from some of the best suppliers in England and Europe. All you need to do is pick the stove of your dreams and we will do the rest, the typical installation takes 2 days from start to finish, all works carried out by the Dorset stove installations team. please take the time to read our check a trade and which trusted traders reviews.
We also have a gallery of completed installations and before and after photos in our Gallery
We are happy to give help and advice along the way to guide you in the right direction and to recommend the best appliance and supplier for your specific requirements and sizing options.
Better still request a free call back here
Services We Offer
- Expert sales & Installation advice
- Installation of gas and electric stoves
- Installation of Twin Walled Insulated Chimney Systems
- Chimney Liner Installation
- Chimney Breasts made to your specification
- Fire chamber enlargement and remodelling
- Chimney Repair & Restoration
- Installation of made to measure Hearths
- All associated building works
- Stove ventilation measured
- Fireplaces installations
- All building works undertaken by our team
- Chimney sweeping/power/traditional
- Bird nest and blockage removal
- CCTV Chimney inspection survey
- Flue insulation/Chimwrap/Leca/vermiculite
- Register plate renewal
- Chimney pots, caps, cowls fitted
- Stove servicing, repairs and restoration
- Log stores built to order/installed
- Safety checks/ reports
- How to use your stove for novices
- Chimney Maintenance
No Chimney? No Problem!
Twin wall chimney systems have given everybody the chance to experience a wood burning stove, whether you have a chimney or not.
The system used is pre-fabricated, and enables you to have a stove wherever you want to (subject to a survey). The System can run on the exterior of the property if applicable, or through the interior and could even be boxed in for aesthetics
Areas We CoverPlease note that we can cover areas outside, but at an extra cost. Please call 01202 890321 for more information.
- And surrounding areas...